Thursday 11 April 2013

Lyme Park

Hi friends!
Life is pretty mind blowing at the moment in the best way. My job is just incredible and beyond what I ever imagined I would be doing. I mentioned I got promoted a few posts ago but a few days later they sort of promoted me again giving me more responsibility, pay and control in my role. I'm going to save the details for another post but I'm seriously having the time of my life.

We've really enjoyed watching Season 3 of Game of Thrones. Every week we have a dinner date with our friends and watch it together. Sam is reading the books so he keeps dropping in little comments or making exclamations when something happens which is rather annoying because he knows what is going to happen. I should get down to reading them myself but I'm a one book woman and I need to finish my current one. Who else is watching it???!!

Anyway, these photos are from last week when we visited my sister in Manchester. She had to work from home that day so we went and distracted ourselves in Lyme Park - good old National Trust! It's where they filmed some of the BBC Pride & Prejudice so I was happily in my own little world strolling along like I was Elizabeth Bennett!
The nicest thing about the day though was the little bit of sunshine we caught peeping through the clouds. I can't wait for warmer weather and spending more days outside with my honey!














            ^^ look how handsome! ^^


Happy days! x

2 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful photos. You and your man look great together. I just found your blog and love it.

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete