Wednesday 6 March 2013

A little alone time

So I went AWOL right!? 
It's obviously been a while since I posted. I've been going through a lot recently & blogging has not been made a priority, which I'm really sad about. I love blogging so I know when something is really up with me when I don't do it. 
I've been doing 35+ hours at work in the last few weeks - now, pipe down, I know many of you out there do a whole lot more but I don't and it takes up a lot of my craft & personal time. I'm up and at work for eight-thirty and home about seven then I just want to flake out in front of the tele or get straight to bed because I'm on my feet all day without a break or sometimes we're off out to a church meeting/event and suddenly life has passed you by and really you've done nothing even though you've done so much! Rant over.

That's mostly why I've been MIA! Sam & I had a date night a month or so ago and chatted about our life currently. Cutting a long & refreshing conversation short we decided we need to cut down on some of the things we were doing outside of work & focus on just the two of us for a while. I think we know what we want that to look like but it still needs ironing out a little before I share on the blog, but currently a little quality time & planning our future is what is good for us now. 

The weather has been so nice recently, work even allowed us to have the doors wide open to let the fresh air & sun into the shop since we couldn't enjoy it to the full. I need sunshine & a holiday! Desperately. The search is on!

In other news, I've spent a lot of good, healthy & spirit-uplifting time with my parents, we are most likely moving house at the beginning of June, I've eaten far too much cake in recent weeks & I'm looking forward to buying a new handbag because mine fell off my shoulder a few days ago while I was out! I'm asking for a refund.
But that's all for another time!

Ready to be up & running & crafting again!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment