Wednesday 13 November 2013

Life lately...

Lots of changes and new ideas popping up in life lately. I've been really busy the last two weeks working at my parents house de-cluttering, cleaning and redecorating in time for Christmas. I think we'll only get the downstairs done with new stairs and landing but we'll see. It's a job that's needed doing for years and I've had fun playing interior designer the last few weeks - using my university degree somewhat! Hence the no blogging too. I definitely miss it when I don't get round to it but I'm really excited for the coming year. I have so many ideas for this blog including a little makeover and some fresh ideas on what to blog about, DIYs, outdoor adventures etc! Sometimes I have so many ideas I can't even get started. *sigh*


^^ Succulents. About the only plants I can keep alive! ^^


^^ I made a king sized quilt with this fabric. Loved quilting but doubt I'll be trying a king sized one again any time soon. Too big but enjoy it being on our bed & using it to snuggle on the sofa! ^^


^^ My handsome man! Look at those eyes..^^


^^ Beer brewing & bottling. Sam's new hobby. Maybe something I'll get him to write about on here? I don't know yet.... ^^


^^ SO loving autumn. It's for sure my favourite season. I felt like we had SUCH a long hot summer this year (unheard of!) that I have really appreciated the chilliness, rain & colours of these last few months. The only downside is catching lots of coughs & colds. Boo to that! ^^


^^ Momma came over with tea & flowers when I ran out of tea bags. What a mom! ^^


^^ Autumn outside my window ^^


^^ painted our dining room chairs bright yellow! love how they turned out! ^^


^^ little reminders ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment