Tuesday 7 May 2013

Hanbury Hall

What a glorious Tuesday it is here in the UK. I am so thankful for the sunshine and even more thankful that I get to enjoy it!

Sam was away for the weekend with work so on Saturday me, mom, dad, brother & sister-in-law all had a spontaneous trip to National Trust place Hanbury Hall. The weather was all sorts of beautiful with the warm sun & cool breeze. It was so nice to have some quality family time, especially with my brother and his wife who are having a baby any day now. He/she is 4 days overdue now and I'm getting extremely impatient. I am soooo excited for the new arrival and excited to see my parents become grandparents!

Hanbury Hall has become my favourite National Trust place to go. The ground are spectacularly big with so much to see, full of wonderful floral smells & a vegetable and herb garden. I think I have found my place. My place to go when I just want to reflect and be quiet.




 My handsome brother & his beautiful wife!





When Sam came back on Monday we went to the gym! Yeaaah, we joined a gym and we are actually really enjoying it. We have a holiday booked and we're going in about 6 weeks! Going to get fit & healthy ready for great adventures & a lot of eating. I am so excited to get pampered and have some quality time with Sam. We will also be away for our second year wedding anniversary so it will be extra special.

After the gym we saw my momma then had an early dinner picnic in our park, made daisy chain crowns, talked about our hopes & dreams for the holiday and for the next few months and soaked up every last bit of sun before heading home to hang out with friends for the evening.

Loving life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment