Monday 25 June 2012

Celebrating one year...

Happy day friends!

Today we are celebrating our FIRST anniversary. Where better to be than a special place that means so much to us both?!
Basking in sunshine, strolling the beach, waves on our feet, lounging by the pool with plenty of food and drink. This is the life.
This time last year I was getting ready awaiting the beginning of a new life. This year has gone so fast - they say the first year is the most difficult but I've found it to be the most exciting, most fun, most adventurous and most precious. Going home together from a long day at work and staying the night in the same house still feels like a novelty. Sometimes I even expect Sam to take me back to mom & dads after a day out and then I remember we don't have to do that anymore.

I love him so much. I love our little life. I love that he loves me in everything I do and want to do. I'm so lucky that I get to spend forever and ever with him. Thank you for the best year of my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment