Thursday 29 August 2013

Autumn is coming

Hello!
I'm really looking forward to the Autumn season & everything that it brings with it. The UK started doing pumpkin spiced lattes last year so pretty excited about those & then autumn means chillier weather! We've had such an unusual hot summer, we had constant heat for 3 weeks on holiday and then about 5 weeks of sun after returning home - it doesn't seem to be disappearing either! I'm kind of craving my winter layers & wrapping up in hats & scarves! 

My baby sister got engaged a few weeks ago & has set a date for an April 2014 wedding! So excited & luckily we all like her Mr! Hah. So these next few months are going to be wedding crazy. I don't think it will sink in that she's getting married until the day then I might cry a lot!

We had my nephew/godson's dedication last weekend & I made the cake for it! It was a really special day & great to be with so much of my family. I have got sooo much baby fever but it's not my time yet, I'm enjoying just the two of us far too much at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment