Tuesday 6 August 2013

New blog address & developments


Hello everyone,
Just a note to say the obvious - that I've changed my blog address & name. It's no longer Katie Jessica Creations but just Katie Jessica. I feel this blog is more than just my creations because I'm talking about all sorts of things on here and sharing various different posts from crafts, to food & personal things. 
By just having my name it enables me to open my blog up to more possibilities and future projects or collaborations I may be involved in. 

Over the last few months I've had lots of ideas, inspiration and ways I'd like to develop this small little corner of the internet that I can call mine but the 'creations' part of the title felt restricting. I thought for a while about some clever blog title I could come up with, maybe a phrase or quote or lyrics to a song but nothing sat quite right and a began to think what if I get bored of that or it suddenly doesn't fit right so I settled on just keeping my name because this blog is really just 'me and mine'. I'm sharing the things I do, what I make & what I feel and I'll now be able to develop it into anything I want.

I'll be changing a few things in the coming months. I'm not sure what it will look like yet but this is a start. 

If you follow me on bloglovin' then please see the new link  (on the sidebar) and follow me at this new address, if you don't already follow me on bloglovin' go ahead and do it! YAY! Let's be friends!

...AND please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment