Thursday 22 August 2013

The night we ate Korean food

Last Friday we went out for my bestie's birthday to Topokki, a Korean restaurant in town. It was my first time trying Korean food & I was NOT disappointed. It was so delicious & so fresh - I'll definitely be going back there again. I highly recommend it if you're local. It's quite a small place & I don't think you'd really go for a romantic meal but just to get out of cooking yourself & enjoying a night on the town this is the place to be.


I had the dish above which was sooooo full of flavour. It was an 'oh my gooooooosh' moment the minute it touched my taste buds! but our friends had this dish below. They bring out a hot plate, fresh vegetables and raw beef then fill the pot with stock, you then put in the veg, dumpings and beef to cook it yourself. I'll definitely be having this dish next time! Once all the veggies & beef are cooking in the stock it really brings out the flavours and makes an incredible stew! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!



^^ rice water drink ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment