Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas 2012

Hello!
Hope you all had a wonderful christmas! We certainly did. I was working christmas eve but it was only half a day and we had such a laugh! We went to my parents house and I got to finally spend some time with my two sisters, my brother was with his wife at her parents. Christmas day was just Sam and I which we loved. It was our second christmas as husband and wife so we're still figuring out our traditions but christmas dinner is already getting better every year - nothing beats my mommas dinner though!
We got some really great gifts. My favourites were a cute collar clip necklace and a beautiful watch from Sam and he also got my an ice cream maker! Can't wait to start using that. :o)
Sam of course got the inevitable stack of new blu-rays, CDs and books and as always I got him a new jumper. (you can see in the photos from asos)

We then spent boxing day at Sam's parents with his sister and two nephews, 3 & 6, so a lot of noise and laughter going on! The 27th was back at my parents for 'christmas day' again. My mom was working christmas eve & boxing day so it was nice to have a big family dinner and be home for a while.










*sigh*. This year I haven't had too much of the christmas blues, I think because we started early and put the christmas tree up in November, so I feel I've had plenty of time to enjoy everything. It's been a wonderful christmas full of crafts, food, laughter & love!

Now looking forward to a new year!
Seeing my best friend and her husband for dinner tonight and then going to another friends new year's eve party later on in the evening - totally hardcore! - lots of people to see! I think it's going to be a late one!

Hope you all enjoy seeing in the new year! Can't to see what 2013 has in store!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment