Wednesday 23 January 2013

All you need is love

Hey guys!
Well it hasn't stopped snowing at all! The last time it was like this I was really little and remember it going on for days & days! 
It is so thick on the ground and stopped my mom popping by today which I'm not too pleased with! Boo hoo. It has not affected me greatly at all and I've rather enjoyed it, quite a lot actually, but now it's making life more difficult for people. 
However, before the snow began again today Sam & I went on a date yesterday. We had a lot to catch up on, needed a diary meeting and discussed how we can make our life a little more balanced when it comes to normal life & church life. Last year was a little mental, dedicating ourselves to so much stuff so we wanted to figure out something a little more controlled. It was nice anyway to sit over a meal for a few hours, have some quality time together & then we treated ourselves to seeing Django. Highly violent but also comical...they can go together...I've seen it! I thoroughly enjoyed it - what that says about me I don't know but I suspect Sam will be purchasing it on blu-ray when the time comes.

Anyway, I've been crafting, yes I have! It's coming up to Valentine's Day so I've put some cards in the shop! Click on the link or ETSY SHOP tab at the top and take a peek!
They're perfect to send out to not only your loved one but also friends & family! Happy shopping!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment